Ro Health is looking for Behavioral Therapists and RBTs to work with school districts in the Alameda or Oakland, CA area for a mix of classroom and 1:1 support. This behavioral health position would begin in ASAP or based on your availability and would continue onto the next school year as well.
The candidate will work primarily with students on the autism spectrum and assist in making positive behavior changes that will help students benefit from instruction in the classroom. The provider will also be responsible for performing behavior intervention plans along with working with parents and teachers to improve the educational environment for all students at the school.
- Work directly with children to help them learn and make progress in their goals.
- Be a good listener, teacher, and counselor to children with disabilities and their families.
- Provide support services for classroom teachers.
- Be able to make calculations and evaluate data.
- Be able to read and interpret government reports., Meet with parents and guardians to discuss the child's progress.
- Area: Alameda, Oakland, Richmond, San Francisco, Daly City CA
- Specialty: Behavior Technician, Instructional Assistant, Paraeducator, BCBA, Behavior Interventionist, or Therapist
- Schedule: Any M-F, 8 am-3 pm
- Target Start Date: ASAP
- Previous school experience is not required but preferred.
- High school education
- Strong assessment skills
- Willingness to assist in students' learning process
- Strong ability to work in a team environment
- Great with kids, and patience to provide instructional support within the classroom
- Support with mild to severe behaviors based on the student's needs
- Assistance with hygiene management, daipering, toileting, and potty training.
About Ro Health:
We offer flexibility, great pay, and benefits. Our support staff works with you to find a job that fits your career goals and provides professional support throughout the entire process. Whether you have years of experience or have recently graduated- we're ready to help you so that you can focus on doing the job you love. Ro Health also offers the best benefits package in the industry including:
- Premera Healthcare Plan
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401k with 4% employer match
- Direct Deposit
- Single Point Of Contact
- Paid-Time Off
- 24/7 On-call Support with live representatives
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $21.00 - $27.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person