Behavioral Class Aide
Are you passionate about supporting students with behavioral needs in their efforts to succeed in a school setting? Ro Health is hiring for a qualified BCA to work with SFUSD for the 23-24 school year!
This role focuses on providing behavioral support in a school setting, specifically leverage implementation of Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA), with students ranging in grade level from pre-K to high school. It it a great benefit if you have previous experience supporting students with special needs and have worked in a 1:1 or 1:multiple capacity
Our providers are assigned to cases as either 1:1 supports, or as a general classroom aide.
- As a 1:1 support: you would be going to each class with your student to provide behavioral and educational support throughout the day. 1:1 supporters are responsible to ensure their student is on task and working towards their behavioral goals.
- General classroom supports: providers who are assigned to work with a single teacher or classroom. In this role, providers will support wherever they are needed most by the teacher. Typically every day looks different in this position, and you may be working with several different students throughout your day.
Why Ro Health:
- Schedules to compliment your lifestyle
- Competitive compensation and weekly paychecks
- Last Mile Training, a 40-hour program with supervision and support to obtain a RBT certification
- 24/7 administrative and clinical support
- Healthcare benefits for eligible providers
- All providers earn PTO and sick time, even when working a per diem schedule
- In-person or remote
- Geographic location
- Start date
- Incentives (if applicable)
- Providing supporting either in a 1:1 or general capacity
- Calm, clear, and concise communication with both children and adults
- Ability to stand, walk, and sit for long periods of time
- Potential need to frequently bend, crouch, and lift (up to 40 pounds)
- At a minimum, candidates must be instructionally eligible
- Experience in childcare and/or ABA
- Associate’s degree preferred
- Previous experience working in a school setting preferred
- Strong assessment skills
- Passion for supporting students in the learning process
- Inclination to work well in a team environment
Benefits (eligibility dependent on employment status):
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K with employer matching
- Direct deposit
- Single point of contact
Does this role sound like the right fit for you? Apply today! For any inquiries, please email (office email) or call (office phone number).
About Ro Health
Ro Health is a rapidly growing healthcare staffing agency. We have over a decade of experience supplying our students and school districts with kind, caring, and professional healthcare providers. The success of Ro Health depends on the success of our providers, driving our efforts to focus on how we can improve their experience and performance as they continue to deliver exceptional patient care to the student population we serve.