Ro Health is looking for a Paraeducator to work at a school district for a mix of classroom support and 1:1. This position would begin ASAP and continue onto the next school year. This would be an on call position, M-F between school hours of 7am-3:30 pm. Instructional aide works with special education students during the school day in regular and special education classes under the direction of special education and general education teachers providing assistance, direction, guidance, and implementation of academic and behavioral programs to special education students. The Paraeducator works in classrooms spanning Preschool to Grade 12.
We are a medical staffing agency committed to making sure that we set you up with all the tools you need for your success!
- Area: Los Angeles, CA
- Specialty: Instructional Aide
- Schedule: On call M-F, Between 8 am-3 pm
- Target Start: ASAP
- Supports feeding, physical hygiene, and the physical needs of students, including toileting (if applicable)
- Implements educational and behavioral programming under the supervision of the classroom-certified staff for the purpose of developing new skills for students.
- Collects, monitors and communicates student progress and issues.
- Aids students in and out of the classroom (e.g. packing backpacks, note-taking, relationship building, field trips, social skills, etc.) for the purpose of providing assistance to students’ needs and social growth.
- supervises students in all school settings. May be required for before and/or after-school activities.
- adapts and provides accommodations for classroom activities; assignments and/or materials under the direction of the teacher for the purpose of providing an opportunity for special education students to actively participate in classroom activities.
- High School diploma
- At least 2 years of college courses
- Strong assessment skills
- Willingness to assist in students learning process
- Strong ability to work in a team environment
- Great with Kids
About Ro Health:
We offer flexibility, great pay, and benefits. Our support staff works with you to find a job that fits your career goals and provides professional support throughout the entire process. Whether you have years of experience or have recently graduated- we're ready to help you so that you can focus on doing the job you love. Ro Health also offers the best benefits package in the industry including:
- Premera Healthcare Plan
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401k with 4% employer match
- Direct Deposit
- Single Point Of Contact
- Paid-Time Off
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- teaching or coaching: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person