Ro Health is currently hiring qualified Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs) to join our staff and work in public schools all around Orange County!
- Specialty: School Health, Pediatrics, Special Education
- Locations available include: Garden Grove
- Positions Available: Full-time (30+hrs)
- Shift: May vary, approximately school hours, anywhere between 7:00am-4:00pm.
- Days: Monday through Friday, no holidays or weekends
- Target Start Date: ASAP
Benefits for nurse:
- Monday-Friday Schedule - never work nights or weekends
- Competitive Pay! ($30/hr-$34/hr)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage (for FULL-TIME employees)
- 8 Days of PTO
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Free Continuing Education Credits
- Paid orientation prior to your start
- On-call Clinical Supervisor support during school hours
Responsibilities may include:
- Working 1x1 with a patient that has one or more of the following (G-tube, trach, catheter, diabetic, seizures)
- Distributing medication to student with a med pass
- Provide client care according to approved Plan of Care
- Assist in providing a safe environment for the client
- Comply with all documentation and record-keeping requirements
- Active, California nursing license
- LVN Experience Preferred
- Passion for excellent pediatric patient care!
- Seizure disorder education
- Diastat administration
- Insulin injections and pumps
- Diabetic Management
- Medication Administration
- G-tube feedings
- Tracheostomy Care
Ro Health Orange County Branch is a primary provider of school nursing opportunities from San Juan Capistrano to Cerritos. We partner with school districts to help fill and provide quality nurses to any of their current/ future vacancies. Each year we have gradually taken over the school nursing market with our qualified nurses, which is a product of the extra clinical support we provide anyone on our staff.