San Jose, CA 95126 US
Ro Health is hiring Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) to provide one-to-one skilled nursing services to medically intensive patients.
Here at Ro health we believe that by helping our nurses we can create lasting relationships between them and our clients and provide the best care possible! Our services create lasting impacts on children and families, promoting a more inclusive society for special needs populations; come join our mission to create a safer healthier world!
And these are only some of the positive changes that PDN can bring to your work environment.
● Specialty: Private Duty Nursing
● Certification: LVN/RN
● Schedule: (fill in this part depending where posting)
● Target Start Date:
● Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
● Paid Time Off
● Life Insurance
● Vanguard 401(k) plans
● CE Reimbursement
● Current CA State Nursing License
● Current CPR/BLS Card
● 1 year of nursing experience
Training and Continuing Education:
● Training: Airway management, Pain Management, Enteral Feeding, Medication Management, Seizure Management, Tracheostomy, Catheterization, Diabetic Management and Ventilator Experience
● Paid Continuing Education Classes
● Support: Reach someone on-call 24 hours a day
About Ro Health
Led by Management with nearly 20 years of Healthcare Staffing experience, Ro Health is a knowledgeable, caring, and supportive employer that advocates for your career advancement. By providing great compensation and the industry's best benefits, we have been able to retain some of the best healthcare providers in the industry. Our support staff is available 24/7 to meet any needs that may arise. You will get one point of contact and we promise you will never talk with a call center!