We are currently hiring Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN’s) to join the Ro Health team throughout Oakland and the surrounding area! Long Term Care LVN positions for all settings, schedules, and locations.
LVN Benefits and Perks:
- Pay Range: $40-44 per hour
- Paid Time Off Accrual
- Excellent Referral Bonus Program
- 401(k) with a 4% Match
- Fast Convenient Onboarding Process
- Easy, Flexible Scheduling
- Current California LVN license
- Current negative TB
- Skilled Nursing, Long Term Care, or Nursing Home Experience
- LVN will provide excellent care to residents and patients in an environment which promotes patients' rights, dignity, and more.
- LVN understands and follows care plans, works with other staff to update information, changes, and observations of the residents' needs and preferences.
- LVN sees to the needs of patients including; bathing, feeding, grooming, ambulation, transferring, incontinent care, toileting, communicating, or other needs in the patients care requirements.
- LVN will work with a variety of documentation systems as required by client facility.
- LVN will maintain an excellent attitude working with all patients, and staff. Works in a team environment and is an active member of the patient care team.
Sound like a great position? Come Join our Team!