Albany, CA 94706 US
*Best suited for nurses looking for extra hours to add to their current work schedule*
We are currently seeking Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) to join our team and provide exceptional one-to-one skilled nursing services to our patients. As an LVN, you will be responsible for implementing dynamic care plans that improve overall health and functionality, creating lasting impacts on kids and families while promoting a more inclusive society for special needs populations.
Our services are designed to provide comprehensive and compassionate care to our patients in the comfort of their own homes. We recognize that every patient is unique, which is why we work closely with families and healthcare providers to create individualized care plans that address each patients’ specific needs. Our team of skilled professionals is committed to providing high-quality care and support to our patients and their families, empowering them to achieve their health and wellness goals.
*MUST HAVE ONE YEAR OF EXPERIENCE AS NURSE*
Reach out at (925)290-2298 or schedule a meeting with me at
for more information and to conduct and interview
- Specialty: Pediatric Home Health
- Schedule: M - F - 4:30 to 9:30pm
- Target Start Date: ASAP
- Pay: $35 per hour
- Communicate effectively with clients, families, and staff.
- Work independently, providing total care to patients, including heavy lifting, bending, standing, or twisting.
- Administer medications, treatments, manage seizures, and g-tubes.
- Current CA State Nursing License
- Current CPR/BLS Card
- Healthcare Plan
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401k with 4% Employer Match
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Single Point of Contact
- Paid-Time Off
Training and Continuing Education Offered:
- Comprehensive training on Airway management, Pain Management, Enteral Feeding, Medication Management, Seizure Management, Tracheostomy, and Vent Experience.
- Continuing Education Classes.
- Support available 24/7.
Why Join Us?
- Flexible schedules to accommodate your needs, part-time or full-time, days, nights, and weekends.
- One-to-One care, allowing you to make a huge impact on the health of your patients while developing amazing relationships with the children and families you work with.
- A less stressful environment than traditional hospital/facility settings, allowing you to provide the level of attention each patient needs.