- Specialty: School Health, Pediatrics, Special Education
- Locations available include: San Diego, North County, Oceanside, Vista, Carlsbad, San Marcos, Poway, etc.
- Positions Available: Full-time (30+hrs), Part-time, Per diem
- Shift: May vary, approximately school hours, anywhere between 7:00am-4:00pm.
- Days: Monday through Friday, no holidays or weekends
- Target Start Date: ASAP
Benefits for nurse:
- Monday-Friday schedule - never weekends or nights
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage (for FULL-TIME employees)
- 8 Days of PTO
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Free Continuing Education Credits offered through medcomrn.com
- 5 hour paid orientation prior to your start
- On-call Clinical Supervisor support during school hours
Responsibilities may include:
- Provide client care according to approved Plan of Care
- Assist in providing a safe environment for the client
- Comply with all documentation and record-keeping requirements
- Working 1x1 with a patient that has one or more of the following (G-tube, trach, catheter, diabetic, seizures)
- Health Office coverage
- Distributing medication to student with a med pass
- Active, California nursing license
- 1 year nursing experience preferred, RECENT GRADS WELCOME!
- Passion for excellent pediatric patient care!
- Seizure disorder education
- Diastat administration
- Insulin injections and pumps
- Diabetic Management
- Medication Administration
- G-tube feedings
- Tracheostomy Care
Ro Health San Diego Branch is a primary provider of school nursing opportunities from Chula Vista up to Oceanside. We partner with school districts to help fill and provide quality nurses to any of their current/ future vacancies. Each year we have gradually taken over the school nursing market with our quality nurses, which is a product of the extra clinical support we provide anyone on our staff.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $28-33 per hour depending on experience