Ro Health is seeking an enthusiastic Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) to provide school nursing care for children this school year! Nurses will be working in a school health office setting. This setting is ideal for nurses looking for a happy, low stress environment. Our nurses will be supported 100% of the way through clinical supervision, paid training, paid orientation, and a 24/7 on-call team. Be a part of improving overall student health and functionality, while creating a lasting impact for the pediatric population!
- Specialty: School Health Nursing In Pediatrics
- Shift: Monday - Friday (Flexible scheduling; Hours may vary!)
- Target Start Date: ASAP
- Location: San Jose, Santa Clara, Palo Alto, Alum Rock, Oak Grove, Mountain View, Gilroy, Morgan Hill, Pajaro (and more)
- Full time, Part time, and Per Diem Positions Available Now!
Skills Provided During Training for Hired LVN's:
- Seizure Disorders, Diastat, Insulin Injections and Pumps, G-tube Feeding
- Tracheostomy Experience
- Providing Medication To Students And Structuring Care Plans
- Knowledge On Behavioral Helth Issues And Handling Corresponding Care
- California State Nursing License
- Current CPR/BLS Card
- Current Negative TB Result
- New Grads May Apply!
- Physical Demands: Physical Demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform functions. This position regularly requires employees to talk, hear, and communicate with both children and adults. This position requires employees to use their hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. Employees are frequently required to stand, walk and sit for long periods of time. The position may require lifting, bending, and crouching. The employee will occasionally lift/move up to 25 pounds.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Per diem
Salary: $30.00 - $35.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- LVN (Required)
Work Location: One location