Ro Health is seeking passionate Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) to provide school nursing care for children this upcoming year! Nurses are assigned dynamic care plans and work with medically fragile students in a 1:1 basis and in the nurse's office. They are responsible for improving overall health and functionality, and create lasting impacts on kids and families, promoting a more inclusive society for the pediatric population!
- Specialty: School Health Nursing With Pediatrics
- Shift: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 3:00pm (Flexible scheduling and hours!)
- Target Start Date: ASAP to June 2023
- New Grads May Apply/ No Experience Required!
Paid Training and Clinical Supervision!
- Skills Provided During Training For Hired LVN’s and RN's: Seizure Disorders, Diastat, Insulin Injections And Pumps, G-tube Feeding Tracheostomy Experience
- Providing Medication To Students And Structuring Care Plans
- Knowledge On Behavioral Health Issues And Handling Corresponding Care
- Great Pay! Negotiable- Based On Experience
- Vanguard 401k With Up To 4% Employer Match
- 8 Days Of PTO Per Year
- No Weekends Or Holidays; No Night Shifts
- California State Nursing License
- Current CPR/BLS Card
- Current Negative Tb Result
- Physical Demands: Physical Demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform functions. This position regularly requires employees to talk, hear, and communicate with both children and adults. This position requires employees to use their hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. Employees are frequently required to stand, walk and sit for long periods of time. The position may require lifting, bending, and crouching. The employee will occasionally lift/move up to 25 pounds.
Job Types: Per diem, Full-time
Salary: $30.00 - $40.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- LVN/LPN license (Required)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location