Are you in search of a role that offers competitive compensation, unique benefits, and a team that is dedicated to supporting your career? Ro Health is hiring for a qualified OT to work within a school setting in the Greater Anaheim area!
The caseload for this opportunity is located at one site, primarily pre-k through 12, but dependent on assignment. If you love working with kids and making an impact in the community, this could be the perfect role for you.
Why Ro Health:
- Schedules to compliment your lifestyle
- Competitive compensation and weekly paychecks
- Various career development opportunities
- Commuter benefits up to $315/month through our partnership with Edenred
- 24/7 administrative and clinical support
- Healthcare benefits for eligible providers
- All providers earn PTO and sick time, even when working a per diem schedule
- Setting: in-person, school
- Schedule: M - F
- $60/hour+ for qualified OTs
- Start date: ASAP
- Conduct assessments to evaluate speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders in individuals of all ages.
- Use standardized tests, observations, and interviews to gather information for diagnosis.
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on assessment results, setting specific and measurable goals tailored to the needs of each client.
- Provide therapy to individuals with speech and language disorders, including articulation disorders, fluency disorders, language delays, and language disorders.
- Provide counseling and support to individuals and their families, addressing emotional and social aspects of communication disorders
- Integrate and train individuals in the use of assistive technologies that can enhance communication and daily living
- Conduct screenings to identify individuals at risk for speech and language disorders and implement preventive measures
- Relevant OT experience
- Current CA state OT license in good standing
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- State and contract-specific compliance requirements
Benefits (eligibility dependent on employment status):
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K with employer matching
- Direct deposit
- Single point of contact
Does this role sound like the right fit for you? Apply today! For any inquiries, please email email@example.com or call (509) 688-0955.
About Ro Health
Ro Health is a rapidly growing healthcare staffing agency. We have over a decade of experience identifying high-quality talent in facilities across the nation. The success of Ro Health depends on the success of our providers, driving our efforts to focus on how we can improve their experience and performance as they continue to deliver exceptional patient care to the communities we serve.
Occupational Therapist - OT - Geriatrics - Long Term Care - Nursing and Rehab - Travel - Contract - PRN