Sacramento, CA 95691 US
We are currently seeking Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) to join our team and provide exceptional one-to-one skilled nursing services to our patients. As an LVN, you will be responsible for implementing dynamic care plans that improve overall health and functionality, creating lasting impacts on kids and families while promoting a more inclusive society for special needs populations.
*MUST HAVE ONE YEAR OF EXPERIENCE AS NURSE*
· Specialty: Pediatric Home Health
· Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm (or similar)
· Target Start Date: ASAP
· Pay: $36 - $40 per hour
· Communicate effectively with clients, families, and staff.
· Work independently, providing total care to patients, including heavy lifting, bending, standing, or twisting.
· Administer medications, treatments, manage seizures, and g-tubes.
· Current CA State Nursing License
· Current CPR/BLS Card
· Healthcare Plan
· Dental and Vision Coverage
· 401k with 4% Employer Match
· Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
· Continuing Education Reimbursement
· Single Point of Contact
· Paid-Time Off
Training and Continuing Education Offered:
· Comprehensive training on Airway management, Pain Management, Enteral Feeding, Medication Management, Seizure Management, Tracheostomy, and Vent Experience.
· Continuing Education Classes.
· Support available 24/7.
Why Join Us?
· Flexible schedules to accommodate your needs, part-time or full-time, days, nights, and weekends.
· One-to-One care, allowing you to make a huge impact on the health of your patients while developing amazing relationships with the children and families you work with.
· A less stressful environment than traditional hospital/facility settings, allowing you to provide the level of attention each patient needs.
About Ro Health:
We are a medical staffing agency committed to helping our employees achieve their career goals and providing the best possible care to our patients. Our support staff works closely with employees to ensure they have the tools and resources they need to succeed. We offer a competitive compensation package and a supportive work environment where employees can thrive and make a positive impact on the lives of our patients.
Join our team and become part of a community of healthcare professionals who are committed to providing exceptional care to our patients and their families.