Ro Health is hiring Registered Nurses (RN) to provide 1:1 in-home nursing services to a medically intensive pediatric patient. Apply today to learn about how you can develop your skills as a nurse and impact a child's life!
RN | Position Details
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Hours: 11pm-7am and/or 3pm-11pm (provider preference)
- Start Date: ASAP
RN | POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Current State Nursing License
- Current Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
- Proof of negative PPD skin test
- Pediatric/Geriatric experience a plus
RN | BENEFITS OFFERED
- Compensation based on experience
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Life Insurance
- Vanguard 401(k) plans
- 8 days of PTO
- CE reimbursement
RN | DUTIES MAY INCLUDE
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, families, and staff
- Ability to work independently
- Provide emergency airway management
- Administer enteral and oral feedings
- Physical activity, which may include heavy lifting bending, standing or twisting while caring for the client while providing total care.
- Medication administration, treatments, and therapies
- Complete thorough documentation, including treatment and interventions
- Seizure management
- Physical Demands: Physical Demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform functions. This position regularly requires employees to talk, hear, and communicate with both children and adults. This position requires employees to use their hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. Employees are frequently required to stand, walk and sit for long periods of time. The position may require lifting, bending, and crouching. The employee will occasionally lift/move up to 25 pounds.
TRAINING AND CONTINUING EDUCATION OFFERED
- Training: Airway management, Pain Management, Enteral Feeding, Medication Management, Seizure Management
- Continuing Education Classes
- Support: Reach someone on-call 24 hours a day
WHY PDN OR HOME HEALTH?
- Super flexible schedules - we are usually able to accommodate the days and hours you want to work; want part-time, full-time, days, nights, weekends? All shifts are on the table and we work hard to find a position that works for you.
- One-to-One care - make a huge impact on the health of your patients and develop amazing relationships with the children and families you work with!
- Less stress - the pace of the position is much less stressful than a traditional hospital/facility; allows nurses to provide the level of attention each patient needs.
About Ro Health:
We offer flexibility, great pay and benefits. Our support staff works with you to find a job that fits your career goals, and provides professional support through the entire process. Whether you have years of experience or have recently graduated- we're ready to help you so that you can focus on doing the job you love.
Led by management with nearly 20 years of healthcare staffing experience, Ro Health is a knowledgeable, caring, and supportive employer that advocates for your career advancement and provides great compensation and the industry's best benefits. We have very low recruiter turnover and our support staff is available 24/7. You'll get one point of contact and we promise you'll never talk with a call center! Ro Health provides the personal touch of a small agency that is dedicated to creating a best in class experience down to every detail.