Ro Health is hiring Registered Nurses (RN) to provide one-to-one skilled nursing services to medically intensive children. Apply today and learn about the impact you can make!
- Current State Nursing License
- Current Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
- Must be completed in-person OR ½ completed in-person, ½ completed online
- Proof of negative PPD skin test
Pediatric experience is a plus!
- Compensation based on experience
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Life Insurance
- Vanguard 401(k) Plans
- 8 days of PTO (Begins accruing your first day of employment)
- CE reimbursement
- $38.00 - $42.00 per hour
DUTIES MAY INCLUDE
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, families and staff
- Ability to work independently
- Provide emergency airway management
- Administer enteral and oral feedings
- Physical activity
- which may include heavy lifting, bending, standing or twisting while caring for clients while providing total care
- Medication administration, treatments, and therapies
- Complete thorough documentation, including treatment and interventions
- Seizure management
TRAINING AND CONTINUING EDUCATION OFFERED
- Training: Airway management, Pain Management, Enteral Feeding, Medication Management, Seizure Management
- Continuing Education Classes
- 24 hour on-call and support
SO WHY PRIVATE DUTY NURSING OR HOME HEALTH?
We are usually able to accommodate the days and hours you want to work; part-time, full-time, days, nights, weekends? All shifts are on the table and we work hard to find a position that works for you.
1-1 makes a huge impact on the health of your patient(s) and you develop amazing and personal relationships with the children and families you work with!
The pace of the position is less stressful and demanding than a traditional hospital/facility position. It allows nurses to provide the level of attention each patient needs.
NEW GRADS ARE ACCEPTED!
WHY PDN OR HOME HEALTH?
- Super flexible schedules - we are usually able to accommodate the days and hours you want to work; want part-time, full-time, days, nights, weekends? All shifts are on the table and we work hard to find a position that works for you.
- One-to-One care - make a huge impact on the health of your patients and develop amazing relationships with the children and families you work with!
- Less stress - the pace of the position is much less stressful than a traditional hospital/facility; allows nurses to provide the level of attention each patient needs.
About Ro Health
Led by Management with nearly 20 years of Healthcare Staffing experience, Ro Health is a knowledgeable, caring and supportive employer that advocates for your career advancement. By providing great compensation and the industries best benefits, we have been able to retain some of the best healthcare providers in the industry. Our support staff is available 24/7 to meet any needs that may arise. You'll get one point of contact and we promise you'll never talk with a call center!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $38.00 - $42.00 per hour
- Home Health
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)
Work Location: In person