RN and LPN - Hiring now!
Enhance your nursing skills and take advantage of a flexible work schedule and the opportunity to work 1:1 as a Private Duty Nurse. Our company is dedicated to bringing on passionately engaged RNs (Registered Nurses) and LPNs (Licensed Practical Nurses) to provide industry-leading in-home skilled nursing care services to patients that need it most.
Ro Health is seeking a Registered Nurse or a Licensed Practical Nurse who is passionate about home healthcare. As a RN or LPN Private Duty Nurse you will provide in-home care for medically fragile pediatric or geriatric patients. The duties of a Private Duty Nurse include administering medication, managing chronic illnesses, assessing changes in patient’s medical status, completing care documentation, and helping with daily living activities. This job is ideal for someone looking for competitive pay, exceptional benefits, and a flexible schedule that provides a work-life balance. We work with cases all around the greater Seattle and Tacoma area and can help find an easily commutable placement that’s convenient for you.
WHY PDN (Private Duty Nursing)?
- Flexible schedules - We have opportunities for part-time, full-time, days, nights, or weekends. All these shifts are possible and we work hard to find a schedule and position that works for you.
- The chance to positively impact the lives of your patients and their families and form meaningful relationships
- The opportunity to work at a rapidly growing medical staffing and home health agency across the state of Washington
- Less stressful than a traditional hospital/facility, where you can provide the level of attention each patient needs
- Current State Nursing License
- Current Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
- Compensation based on experience
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Life Insurance
- Vanguard 401(k) Plans
- 8 days of PTO (Begins accruing your first day of employment)
- CEU reimbursement
PREFERRED QUALITIES & DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients, families, and staff
- Perform assessments, administer medications, and provide patient education
- Ability to work independently
- Provide emergency airway management
- Administer enteral and oral feedings
- Physical activity
- which may include heavy lifting, bending, standing or twisting while caring for clients while providing total care
- Medication administration, treatments, and therapies
- Complete thorough documentation, including treatment, and interventions
- Seizure management
TRAINING AND CONTINUING EDUCATION OFFERED
- Training: Airway management, Pain Management, Enteral Feeding, Medication Management, Seizure Management
- Continuing Education Classes
- 24 hour on-call and support.
- Pay varies from case to case depending on experience
NEW GRADS ARE ACCEPTED!