Are you a licensed RN with a passion for working with kids? Are you looking for a role with a great schedule, competitive pay, and development opportunities? Look no further: Ro Health is hiring for a qualified nurse to work within the Saint Louis School Districts for the 2024 school year!
Why Ro Health:
- Schedules to compliment your lifestyle
- Competitive compensation and weekly paychecks
- Support available to obtain your school nurse services credential
- 24/7 administrative and clinical support
- Healthcare benefits for eligible providers
- All providers earn PTO and sick time, even when working a per diem schedule
- New graduates welcome to apply
- Saint Louis Area
- Full-Time Monday-Friday/ Per Diem
- Manage the care of students with chronic health conditions (e.g., asthma, diabetes) by coordinating with healthcare providers, teachers, and parents.
- Monitor and manage immunization records to ensure compliance with state regulations
- Provide first aid and emergency care for injuries or sudden illnesses
- Develop and implement emergency response plans and drills.
- Maintain accurate and confidential health records
- Communicate with parents regarding their child's health status, concerns, and recommended follow-up care
- Ability to stand, walk, and sit for long periods of time
- Potential need to frequently bend, crouch, and lift (up to 40 pounds)
- MO state nursing license
- New grads welcome
- CPR/BLS certification
- Current negative TB result
Benefits (eligibility dependent on employment status):
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K with employer matching
- Direct deposit
- Single point of contact
Does this role sound like the right fit for you? Apply today! For any inquiries, please email Missouri@rohealth.com or call (314) 912-9129
About Ro Health
Ro Health is a rapidly growing healthcare staffing agency. We have over a decade of experience supplying our students and school districts with kind, caring, and professional healthcare providers. The success of Ro Health depends on the success of our providers, driving our efforts to focus on how we can improve their experience and performance as they continue to deliver exceptional patient care to the student population we serve.