Ro Health is seeking an enthusiastic Registered Nurse (RN) to provide diabetic care, first aide, and triage for children this school year! Nurses will be working in a school setting, providing various cares in a health office. This setting is ideal for nurses looking for a happy, low stress environment. Our nurses will be supported 100% of the way through clinical supervision, paid training, paid orientation, and a 24/7 on-call team. Be a part of improving overall student health and functionality, while creating a lasting impact for the pediatric population!
- Specialty: School Health Nursing In Pediatrics; no prior experience required!
- Shift: Day Shifts
- Target Start Date: ASAP
- Location: San Jose, Santa Clara, Palo Alto, Alum Rock, Oak Grove, Mountain View, Gilroy, Morgan Hill, Pajaro (and more)
- Full Time Positions Available Now!
- Competitive Weekly Pay!
- Negotiable- Based On Experience
- Vanguard 401k With Up To 4% Employer Match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 8 Days Of PTO Per Year
- Paid Training and Clinical Supervision
- No Weekends Or Holidays; No Night Shifts
- California State Nursing License
- Current CPR/BLS Card
- Current Negative TB Result
- Physical Demands: Physical Demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform functions. This position regularly requires employees to talk, hear, and communicate with both children and adults. This position requires employees to use their hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. Employees are frequently required to stand, walk and sit for long periods of time. The position may require lifting, bending, and crouching. The employee will occasionally lift/move up to 25 pounds.
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: $35.00 - $40.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN License (Required)