Ro Health is hiring for qualified Paraprofessionals and Behavioral Aides to work with Sacramento and Elk Grove school districts for the 2024 school year!
Our highest paying positions will be offered to candidates with experience providing behavioral support in a school setting, specifically leveraging implementation of Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA), with students ranging in grade level from pre-K to high school. It it a great benefit if you have previous experience supporting students with special needs and have worked in a 1:1 or 1:multiple capacity. This role is called a Behavioral Class Aid , sometimes also known as a Behavioral Technician.
Our providers are assigned to cases as either 1:1 supports, or as a general classroom aide.
- As a 1:1 support: you would be going to each class with your student to provide behavioral and educational support throughout the day. 1:1 supporters are responsible to ensure their student is on task and working towards their behavioral goals.
- General classroom supports: providers who are assigned to work with a single teacher or classroom. In this role, providers will support wherever they are needed most by the teacher. Typically every day looks different in this position, and you may be working with several different students throughout your day.
Why Ro Health?
- Schedules to compliment your lifestyle
- Competitive compensation and weekly paychecks
- Last Mile Training, a 40-hour program with supervision and support to obtain a RBT certification
- Commuter benefits up to $315/month through our partnership with Edenred
- 24/7 administrative and clinical support
- Healthcare benefits for eligible providers
- All providers earn PTO and sick time, even when working a per diem schedule
- Sacramento and surrounding areas
- Schedule: M - F 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Start ASAP (outside of school breaks)
- Providing behavioral support to children in a school-setting
- Calm, clear, and concise communication with both children and adults
- Ability to stand, walk, and sit for long periods of time
- Potential need to frequently bend, crouch, and lift (up to 40 pounds)
- At a minimum, candidates must be instructionally eligible
- Experience in childcare and/or ABA
- Associate’s degree preferred, High School Diploma Required
- Previous experience working in a school setting preferred
- Strong assessment skills
- Passion for supporting students in the learning process
- Inclination to work well in a team environment
Benefits (eligibility dependent on employment status):
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K with matching
- Direct deposit
- Single point of contact
Does this role sound like the right fit for you? Apply today! For any inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 707-385-7770.